Charcoal Peel-Off Mask for Men
How to use
- Product Name: Charcoal Peel-Off Mask, 100g
- Country of Origin: India
- Customer care Number: 8800190489 (customer care executive)
- Marketed By: Alphanso Products Pvt. Ltd.(E-359, First Floor, Nirman Vihar, Delhi-110092)
Adorn Naturals (B-18/5, Second Floor, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Delhi-110095)
Mfg Lic no. E(0522)/21/CM
- The MRP Rs. 300.00 /- selling price mentioned on products / listing is inclusive of all taxes.
- The quantity (gm/ml) of the product is mentioned on the label/box.
Charcoal Peel-Off Mask, 100g
Better than any other peel of mask
It doesnt irritate the face upon application however it takes quite a lot of time to dry which can be 20-25 minutes max. Removes 70% blackheads and tiny hairs from the skin. But I wouldnt recommend this product to people who have moderate to severe acne with whiteheads and clogged comedones as the face mask can cause skin breakage and subsequently cause scarring. Otherwise it is a great product. Use it once in 4 days so that you dont trigger any adverse reactions on your skin. Its very suitable for people who have oily skin like myself. I have mild acne and this product helped me unclog my pores and make my skin clear. Before application, cleanse your face with water, soak a towel in warm water and put it on your face for 5-8 minutes to open up your pores.
On point.It did the job it's meant to do.
Glad I purchased this product.This is probably one of the best products available in the market at the this price bracket.
Please make sure you have a good warm face wash to open up the pores or use a hot towel, just don't use it directly.
My skin is sensitive so it did not harm whatsoever.Thumbs up to Beardhood
I liked the consistency of the product.It has got a mild scent so smells good when you apply.Apply a normal consistency on your face avoiding your eyes and facial hair and peel of in 20 minutes !It does the work and removes white heads.I recommend using Beard Hood Charcoal face mask for a clear skin
Free Shipping on
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection