Earthy Tones 30ml
All about BeardHood’s Beard Oil:
- What is beard oil: An awesome blend of carrier and essential oils, which mimics your natural skin oils, gets absorbed, and works wonders. Don’t believe it? Try some out!
- What you get when you buy it: 10 ml or 30 ml of all natural beard oil in a beautiful black glass bottle packed inside a carefully crafted, easy to carry, tube. The bottle comes with a glass dropper and an aluminum cap–it’s all black and shiny, just like your beard will be!
- What about the scent: BeardHood’s Earthy Tones beard oil is sweet and fresh, reminiscent of a forest after fresh rain. The most natural scent available, this one will bring out the adventurer in you
- Ingredients: Made from natural plant extracts, it contains jojoba oil, argan oil, rice bran oil, olive oil, Vitamin E, and other essential oils that deeply nourish your hair and skin. Every ingredient in BeardHood’s beard oil is of top-notch quality; handpicked from regions such as Indonesia, Italy, and Morocco
- When to apply: Apply every morning and evening to a clean, dry beard. It’s preferable to use after showering when your skin is damp and your pores are open to absorb the oil well
- How to apply: Remember, a little goes a long way!
- Squeeze between 4 to 8 drops into the palm of your hand and rub it vigorously to warm it up
- Run your fingers through your beard and reach for skin. Start at the neck and work your way up to the face, massaging gently through your beard
- Then run your fingers in downward motion from your cheeks to the end of your hair, bringing that mane back in shape and spreading the oil evenly across the beard