Café Valentino 30ml
All about BeardHood’s Beard Oil:
- What is beard oil: An awesome blend of carrier and essential oils, which mimics your natural skin oils, gets absorbed, and works wonders. Don’t believe it? Try some out!
- What you get when you buy it: 30 ml of all natural beard oil in a beautiful black glass bottle packed inside a carefully crafted, easy to carry, tube. The bottle comes with a glass dropper and an aluminum cap–it’s all black and shiny, just like your beard will be!
- What about the scent: BeardHood’s Café Valentino beard oil will give you some deep coffee notes. The old school vibe will make you smell like a fresh Italian roast, and no one can say no to some quality coffee!
- Ingredients: Made from natural plant extracts, it contains jojoba oil, argan oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, Vitamin E oil, and other essential oils that deeply nourish your hair and skin. Every ingredient in BeardHood’s beard oil is of top-notch quality; handpicked from regions such as Indonesia, Italy, and Morocco
- When to apply: Apply every morning and evening to a clean, dry beard. It’s preferable to use after showering when your skin is damp and your pores are open to absorb the oil well
- How to apply: Remember, a little goes a long way!
- Squeeze between 4 to 8 drops into the palm of your hand and rub it vigorously to warm it up
- Run your fingers through your beard and reach for skin. Start at the neck and work your way up to the face, massaging gently through your beard
- Then run your fingers in downward motion from your cheeks to the end of your hair, bringing that mane back in shape and spreading the oil evenly across the beard